INFORMATION ABOUT US
- i. Our site is owned by Advanced Car Detailing and Valeting and operated by Southern IT Ltd
- ii. Contact Stephen Clyde if you have any queries on any data protection issue, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01903 891546 or by post at E&C Solicitors 57 Hythe Street Dartford
HOW WE HANDLE &C USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data and so here will provide more information about how this works.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
1.Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
- Data - Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our Contact page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
- We/Us/Our - Advanced Car Detailing and Valeting Unit A5 Hollingbury Enterprise Estate Crowhurst Road Brighton East Sussex BN1 8AF
- You/Your - A user of the website
- The Website - www.advancedcarvaleting.co.uk
2. Company Information
Advanced Car Detailing and Valeting
If you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact us at 01903 891546 email@example.com
3. Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights -
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
4. Data Collection
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website you we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
However, we do place cookies on your computer or device
5. Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially -
- i. Reply to your email;
- ii. Provide details on the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
- iii. Offer or provide you with the services requested, plus any others we think may interest you; We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where
- i. You were interested in the services we are offering, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information that may interest you;
- ii. You become a client;
- iii. You require us to retain it for longer;
- iv. We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
- i. Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- ii. Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- iii. These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- iv. Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit
- v. Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings
- vi. Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- vii. You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- viii. To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
- i. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and always respected.
- i. Our site uses analytics services provided by Google.
- ii. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the services offered through it.
- iii. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it does enable us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- iv. The analytics service(s) used by our website use(s) analytics cookies to gather the required information.
- i. Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be asked for your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may refuse consent unless those cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our website may not function fully, or as intended.
- ii. In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.
- iii. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed.
- iv. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- v. The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
6. Storage of your Data
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
7. Accessing Your Data
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold on you free of charge. Please contact us to make a request at 01903 891546 firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at 01903 891546 email@example.com
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office, or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality cookies may also be strictly necessary cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are not placed by us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.